1 Million Points Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
|Promotion:||1 Million Points|
|Promoter:||Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a Woolies X - 'Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300 767 969|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: 03/08/20 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 11/08/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
|Spend Period:||Start date: 05/08/20 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 11/08/20 at 11:59 pm AEST
|Eligible entrants:||Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over who are an Existing Everyday Rewards
For the purpose of these terms an "Existing Everyday Rewards Members" is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. "Registered Cardholder" means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card issued by the Promoter excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
Entrants must ensure their Everyday Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number to be eligible for a prize.
|How to Enter:||To enter the Promotion, the entrant must spend any amount at any Woolworths, Woolworths Metro, BWS, Big
W, Caltex and Caltex Woolworths/EG (operated by Euro Garages Australia) stores which accept the Everyday
in NSW, QLD, NT, WA, SA, VIC and ACT or any Woolworths, Woolworths Metro, BWS and Big W in TAS
("Participating Stores") on any item/s (other than the Excluded Items) in a single transaction and scan their
Everyday Rewards Card during the Spend Period ("Eligible Scan"). Subject to the limits and offer below, the
entrant will receive one (1) entry for the Qualifying Transaction.
An offer for this Promotion will be available via the Everyday Rewards app during the Promotional Period. Once an entrant 'boosts' the offer via the app, they will receive seven (7) entries for any subsequent Eligible Scans completed during the Spend Period.
Excluded Items: The following purchases are not eligible for entry: smoking products, gift cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards, tickets, cash outs, delivery charges, donations and purchases on a charge account.
|Entries permitted:||Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Scan (unless offer is 'boosted' via the Everyday Rewards app, in which case seven (7) entries will instead be awarded);
b) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above;
c) only the first five (5) scans per person each day are eligible for entries (for the sake of clarity, an entrant is entitled to a maximum of five (5) entries per day (if they do not 'boost' the offer); and thirty-five (35) entries per day (if they 'boost' the offer); and
d) maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents who are eligible to win multiple prizes).
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $35,000.00|
|Total Prize Pool:||AUD $35,000.00|
|Prize Description||The prize is 1 Million Everyday Rewards Points to the value of AUD$5,000.00. These points will be loaded to the winner's account in 2 separate increments. 500,000 will be loaded first, and a further 500,000 points will be loaded 6 months from initial load, unless that would cause the total number of Everyday Rewards Points in the winner’s account ("Total Points") to be equal to or greater than 900,000 Everyday Rewards Points, in which case that lesser number which would cause the Total Points to be 900,000 will be loaded to the winner’s account, and the balance of the 1 Million points will be loaded once the Total Points would be equal to or less than 900,000.|
|Number of this prize||7 (1 per Daily Draw)|
|Winning Method||Daily Draws: computerised random selection - 21/08/20 at 09:00am AEST|
|Prize Conditions:||The prize will be credited to the winner's existing Everyday Rewards account.
The prize is awarded and must be redeemed in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Everyday Rewards program available at everydayrewards.com.au/terms.html.
The winner's contact details need to be up to date (valid and current email address and phone number, and Everyday Rewards card must be active).
|Winner notification:||The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 04/09/20.|
|Unclaimed Prizes:||Prizes must be claimed by 21/09/20 at 09:00 am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 23/09/20 at 09:00 am AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.everydayrewards.com.au/competition-winners.html by 07/10/20.|
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the applicable period/s listed above.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Participating Stores, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter's distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Daily Draws:
a) There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Spend Period, for a total of seven (7) draws ("Daily Draws"). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Spend Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open and close each day based on NSW local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 using computerised random selection at 09:00 am AEST on 21/08/20. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn. © 2020 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found this information will be published at
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation. © 2020 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter's decision will be final.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
27. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
28. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/00907.1, NSW Authority No. TP/00082 and SA Permit No. T20/802.
+Caltex and Caltex Woolworths/EG (operated by Euro Garages Australia) located in Tasmania are currently excluded from the Everyday Rewards program.